I am starting to wonder...I recently decided to start trying to advertise on Google local and bump up my page rank as well when people search on the word AVON. (I am a systems analyst / software designer by day).

Does Avon want us to succeed? Why can we not advertise using certain Keywords?  I mean really? That is what we are selling Avon Products.... and why can we not add certain tags  (Delicious, digg it etc.. )to our Avon Websites to boost our page rank but they have them in our website too to boost their own?

Recently, I had 56 hits in a few hours on my Avon website (Don't ask me how I know that or how I managed to be right under Avon on Google , I have to keep some of my geek secrets )

But the point is.... no one  bought anything. Not the Big Deal..Not the Bond Perfume..not even a darn lip balm. And....since people visited my website, is there a cookie or something when people then search on Avon again? Beats me...but somehow I doubt it.


So I 'll ask again
Does Avon want us to succeed or  are we and our friends and family their only customers???

Is anyone actually selling any of this stuff ?

Please comment....

Bookmark this on Delicious

2 comments:

  1. Hi my name is April Vasquez and I am an Avon representative visit my link at www.youravon.com/aprilvasquez have fun shopping with me I welcome friendly faces on my team enjoy shopping online and my number is 832 249 0715 ;) god bless. ����������

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I have many people buy Avon online from my site. http://mbertsch.avonrepresentative.com

    ReplyDelete